Hilary @ O2 Ideas Room

Ireland v England Rugby tickets competition

Win a pair of tickets to see Ireland take on England at the Aviva Stadium this Saturday 27th August.

This year we’ve run a couple of webinars, click here to see the latest one on ‘Cloud computing’.

To enter the competition to win the Rugby tickets, let us know at the end of this post what subjects you would like to see covered in a webinar

Tags: ,

27 Comments

1. 1.

Trevor Nicholson

I would like to see something with regard to Ireland chances in the upcoming rugby world cup !

Monday 22nd August 2011, 12:11 pm

2. 2.

Graham Glanville

I would like to see a Webinar on mobile computing, in terms of managing and synchronising email and files on mobile devices with data stored at the office. It would be nice to see what options are available so that people could pick the best option to suit their specific needs.

Monday 22nd August 2011, 5:12 pm

3. 3.

Fergus

The impact of cloud computing on rugby

Tuesday 23rd August 2011, 9:27 am

4. 4.

James Macdonald

It would be useful and very relevant to see a webinar relating to financial advice for young prfessionals. I for one am not an expert into what I should be doing with the money I earn (bar spend it!) and would appreciate a better understanding of how best to organise my finances.

Tuesday 23rd August 2011, 10:02 am

5. 5.

Mark McCormack

I would like to see discussed “ireland in five and ten years from now in politics, eduction , finance and sport etc ” . Everything in other words

Tuesday 23rd August 2011, 11:00 am

6. 6.

Les Higgins

A webinar on using Loyalty schemes to help with customer retention and to grow your business!

Tuesday 23rd August 2011, 4:55 pm

7. 7.

James Mc Kim

I would like to see the growth of Technology use within the construction industry discussed and ideas on how current industry practices can be improved to enhance its efficiency.

Tuesday 23rd August 2011, 7:57 pm

8. 8.

Rebecca Doyle

I would like to see more tips on how to manage your money on webinar, and how to make your money stretch.

Wednesday 24th August 2011, 12:50 am

9. 9.

Aine Salley

It would be useful and very relevant to Ireland today to see a webinar relating to how to take a new business idea from concept to finished product stage for new entrepreneurs. I for one am not an expert into what I should be doing with some of the business ideas I have and would appreciate a better understanding of how best to move my ideas forward.

Wednesday 24th August 2011, 9:55 am

10. 10.

Niall Rooney

I’d like to see a webinar on the future of the ‘mobile wallet’ or ‘mobile payments’ i.e. using your mobile phone to pay for goods and services at point of sale.
    Another interesting spin off could be the feasibility and logistics of having virtual tickets for sporting, music and other events on your mobile phone.
    The idea of being able to use your mobile for the full end-to-end experience: buy a ticket, have the virtual ticket delivered to your phone, scanning it on the way into the venue and paying for food, drinks, merchandise etc while in the venue, all using your mobile phone is exciting and surely can’t be too far away.

Wednesday 24th August 2011, 11:53 am

11. 11.

Marine

A webinair on up-coming events on a week/monthly basis

Wednesday 24th August 2011, 2:25 pm

12. 12.

E Quaid

Rugby World Cup

Wednesday 24th August 2011, 3:37 pm

13. 13.

Cody Kuxmann

I would like to see a webinair on how to best transfer from university

Wednesday 24th August 2011, 11:06 pm

14. 14.

Cody Kuxmann

Sorry should have said I’d like to see a webinar on how best to transition from university into the professional world.

Wednesday 24th August 2011, 11:07 pm

15. 15.

Ciaran

A webinair on entertainment weekly,
    letting you know whats hot and whats not

Thursday 25th August 2011, 12:23 pm

16. 16.

mark

a webinar on how to set yourself for finding work in Ireland

Thursday 25th August 2011, 1:13 pm

17. 17.

Thomas Downes

I would like to see a webinar on what ideas people have that can help Ireland create jobs and to ensure that those jobs will last into the future.

Thursday 25th August 2011, 4:44 pm

18. 18.

Thomas Downes

I’d like to see a webinar about how renewable energy sources and environmentally friendly office spaces can save business’ money and hence allow them to lower costs to consumers. I’d also like to see a webinar about how design can be used with buildings in regard to cloud computing. The climate in Ireland is perfect for cooling server rooms and this could be used to our advantage.

Thursday 25th August 2011, 4:54 pm

19. 19.

Shay Whelan

Any word on who won the tickets or were we all just wasting our time?

Thursday 25th August 2011, 4:56 pm

20. 20.

Tom

lets have a webinar that debates the benefits of legalization of cannabis vs the negative effects. And no I’m not actually a weed head myself, never touched it but can see how it could be good for the country.

Thursday 25th August 2011, 6:35 pm

21. 21.

Aine Gallagher

A webinar on the most usefull apps for phones would be great!

Thursday 25th August 2011, 9:23 pm

22. 22.

Carl Gallagher

I’d like to see a webinar on new phones and services that are coming to o2. Even just talkin about new phones that are only announced even. I always would like to know what’s coming soon if I’m about to get a new phone.

Thursday 25th August 2011, 10:05 pm

23. 23.

Stephen Lynam

I’d love to see a webinair on assisting as a team leader/player in a business/computing oriented workplace, especially for new graduates from university.

Thursday 25th August 2011, 10:06 pm

24. 24.

Thomas

I’d like a webinar on how the events in Libya and unrest in other middle east countries will affect us.

Friday 26th August 2011, 1:16 pm

25. 25.

tom

I’d like to see one on what college courses are in most demand by employers

Friday 26th August 2011, 1:22 pm

26. 26.

Thomas Downes

When will the winner be announced?

Friday 26th August 2011, 4:27 pm

27. 27.

mike

any sports theme would work for me

Saturday 27th August 2011, 8:08 am