Hilary @ O2 Ideas Room

Win Rugby tickets to Ireland v France

Be in with a chance to win a pair of Rugby tickets to Ireland v France on August 20th at the Aviva Stadium. To enter simply  let us know in a comment below what topics you’d most like to see on the O2 Ideas Room blog. Competition ends on August 17th

16 Comments

1. 1.

Fran

Would like to see more O2 competitions for Businesses. More info on apps would be good. I do like the articles generally though

Thursday 11th August 2011, 3:24 pm

2. 2.

Margaret H

Hi

I’d like to see financial & taxation articles. And I’d love those tickets please

Thanks
    M

Thursday 11th August 2011, 3:55 pm

3. 3.

Pauline

Some more competitions would be good. I would also love to see fashion advice section for professional women. And I love rugby!

P.

Thursday 11th August 2011, 11:46 pm

4. 4.

matt

Articles are good but I am a big rugby fan so would like to see more behind the scenes training and comments from the lads themselves coming up to a game. WOULD LOVE THE TICKETS!

Friday 12th August 2011, 12:13 pm

5. 5.

Peter

More about how to grow your online followers on Twitter or Facebook – I guess competitions can help ;-)
    Massive Ireland Fan

Sunday 14th August 2011, 11:08 pm

6. 6.

Patrick

Agree with above-mentioned idea – more info on apps. Also perhaps some info on new and innovative software for businesses. Anything rugby-related is always a plus ;)

Monday 15th August 2011, 12:33 pm

7. 7.

Lorraine

I’d like to see more articles on cashflow

Monday 15th August 2011, 5:02 pm

8. 8.

Shay Whelan

Many SME’s are unsuccessful in public procurement competitions simply due to a lack of experience in dealing with the red tape involved. Why not provide some tips and pointers to SME’s to assist them in completing pre-qualification questionnaires and tenders for public competitions?

And I too would love the rugby tickets!!!

Tuesday 16th August 2011, 12:14 pm

9. 9.

Brendan

I’d like to see more information on upcoming events and exhibitions that focus on interaction. I’d love to hear more about sports person thoughts on current events/sports.

Also id love to win the tickets as my Cousin from New York is coming to visit me this weekend and ive never met her before.

Tuesday 16th August 2011, 2:06 pm

10. 10.

Niamh Barron

Keep up the good work love the interaction on the rugby section of http://www.02.ie & also on the be the difference facebook page. I love rugby so anything rugby related is good but also would love to see more articles on business especially given the current economic climate we are in & in particular zoning in on starting your own business and how you can use the skills you already have or may not know you have to do this as well as how to use various social media in starting your own business

Tuesday 16th August 2011, 2:23 pm

11. 11.

Donal O’Leary

I wouldn’t mind seing some form of interactive blog where people can brainstorm and troubleshoot re fresh business ideas. God knows we need to create our own work in the current climate. Perhaps a little innovative, on line, meeting of minds now and then would give those creative amongst us a chance to shine.
    The European Union is a wonderful idea in theorey. Wouldn’t it be great if we, as a country, could come to the table with a little more to offer than empty pockets.

Tuesday 16th August 2011, 6:20 pm

12. 12.

Suzanne

Some more real life case studies on social media and how businesses in Ireland are doing it well. Also articles on new and emerging technologies. Certainly some behind the scenes videos and interviews with the Ireland rugby team would be a big plus!

Wednesday 17th August 2011, 8:50 am

13. 13.

Trevor Nicholson

Advice on price comparisons betrween the different mobile phone operators. Also maybe one day/24 hour offers that could be run

Wednesday 17th August 2011, 2:21 pm

14. 14.

Siobhan O’Connor

I would like to see more information in relation the O2 Treats that are expiring shortly and the best offers that are currently available.

Wednesday 17th August 2011, 2:24 pm

15. 15.

Mark Ibbotson

I think it would be great to see an open forum to discuss the problems within o2′s usually excellent service. Maybe some type of chat room something along the lines of boards.ie would be excellent just so o2 customers could talk among themselves to talk about service provider issues. Would like to suggest something more about your rugby coverage but its excellent really can’t think of anything.

Wednesday 17th August 2011, 5:03 pm

16. 16.

Dave

any competitions for tickets to the Ireland v England game please?

cheers